The word combat is commonly used in the army , in the past, these combat boots used to be army favorite boots, however, with time, well known shoe makers started making combat boots for street wear, even though these boots look better on young girls and teenagers, also grown up women can wear them as casual boots on weekends.
However, you can’t wear combat boots to a professional job / job interview, because they have a rugged texture and design which looks better on streets and on casual jobs. On this list, I have featured different stylish girls / teenagers wearing combat boots in different styles.
- 1. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH SHORT SKIRT:
You can spice up your style this season by wearing those combat boots with short skirts, since most ladies don’t feel too comfortable to expose off some parts of their body, it is a good idea to wear tights with a short skirt or you wear knee high socks.
The best color of combat boots you should opt for is black because it matches with all outfits & colors. Choose a short skirt which flatters your body shape, for example, if you have an apple body shape, you can wear a high waist flared short skirt, this type of skirt will cover your hips in an amazing way.
On the other hand, if you want to wear knee high socks with these boots, you need to opt for a color which matches with the rest of the outfit.
The other thing you have to note is that these combat boots come in different styles, so you should complement that short skirt with a compatible boot.
RECOMMENDED COMBAT BOOTS:
- FRYE Women’s Veronica Combat Boot – $199.99 – $257.95
- Pikolinos Women’s 838-9233 Boot – $175.00 – $240.00
- FRYE Women’s Valerie Lace-Up Boot – $447.95
- Reneeze Women’s Alice-04 – $21.95 – $2,195.00
- Paul Green Women’s Verde Combat Boot – $399.00
How about wearing black tights with that short skirt and then complete the outfit with a trendy combat boot, black tights are better because they match with any color, so you won’t worry about color clashing, however, I have seen ladies who opt for fish-net tights, these are cute too, but make sure that they’re still in good condition.
WHEN DO YOU WEAR THIS?
- To School :- I guess you have seen many young girls going to school wearing short skirts with combat boots, however, don’t forget to wear knee high socks or tights to avoid distracting fellow students at school. Combat boots will give you the freedom to move freely at school.
- 2. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH SHORT DRESS:
Selena Gomez has made this style very popular, many young girls who would like to dress like Selena Gomez, this will be the best outfit for you. Complement your boots with a stylish printed or stripped short dress, i like the idea of wearing a biker jacket with a floral short dress and combat boots, the leather biker jackets brings out that casual trend very well. In summer, temperatures will be high, so you can fore-go the jacket and try out a sleeveless casual dress just like the black & white stripped dress featured in the picture above. The choice of wearing tights with a short dress is left to you, on the other hand, you have to choose prints which look good on you, if you have weight, make sure you wear a fitting dress, always avoid big dresses because they add more weight on you. When it comes to accessories, you can opt for a leather bracelet and a cross chain to flatter the casual short dress.
WHEN TO WEAR THIS:-
- On a casual date: – Since you’re a young up-city girl. I see no reason why you wear those body-con tight dresses to a casual date; I’m sure even your boyfriend will wear jeans to a date, so keep the all trend casual and wear a short printed dress with combat boots. In the above two featured photos, we have two glamorous girls from whom you can get the example from.
- On a girls day out:– If you plan to go out with your girl friends this weekend, you can try out this trend, combat boots are so comfortable, you will manage to have long walks without feeling any trouble. On the other hand, make sure you opt for a suitable fitting boot.
Durable and classic combat boots for girls and women to choose from……Buy them at Amazon >>>
- 3. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH DENIM SHORTS
If you want to look attractive this weekend, you can wear those combat boots with denim shorts just like the two girls featured in the photos above, I personally love girls who wear denim shorts, they look attractive and practical. Denim shorts are very easy to style, if you want to have that boyish look this weekend, try to rock the streets with this style, you will see the response from guys. These shorts differ in style, some are studded, while others are just damaged, the choice is yours because both types look cool on these combat boots. To spice up this trend, you can complement the shorts with a biker jacket that has the same color like the combat boots. I love the way the chic in photo 2 matched a union jack shirt with her blue denim shorts and red combat boots, she looks so lovely and charming.
WHEN TO WEAR SHORTS AND BOOTS?
- On weekends:- During weekend, you need to change your looks and opt for something trendy, I guess during the week, you have been wearing pants and dresses, so you have to get rid of that tiresome trend and opt for a free style trend. Denim short look good on almost everyone, it does not matter whether you’re skinny or over weight, these shorts will complement your shape and size.
- On casual occasions: – If you love sports or horse ridding competitions, I think you should try out denim shorts with combat boots.
- 4. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH SKINNY JEANS:
This is a not a new trend because for so many years women have been wearing skinny jeans with combat boots, however, you can do something new with this trend, instead of wearing the normal flannel shirt or v-shape slim t-shirt, you can complement those skinny jeans with a half top shirt like the one in the photo above, this will give you a punk look, so you should also style your hair in a punk style. You might fore-go the belt and leave the all trend simple and plain. On the other hand, you can also try a damaged skinny jean like the one I have featured in picture two, complement the jeans with a floral blazer and then conclude your looks with some cute colored combat boots that match with the floral jacket and the skinny jeans.
During winter, many girls want to stay fashionable, however, due to the cold weather, most outfits are not suitable for winter, this means you will be left with a few options, if you’re not a good fan of UGG boots, then you can go for combat boots, since the weather is cold, make sure you wear thick wool socks with these boots, this will keep your feet warm all the time. A beanie hat is a good accessory during winter time, because it covers the head and ears very well, so you might consider getting one.
Color matching is very important when it comes to fashion, it does not matter whether its winter or summer, you always have to match colors very well so that you get the best results, please, don’t thick that wearing a very expensive floral blazer will make you fashionable, the price of an outfit counts less when it comes to fashion, you have to be very creative and play with colors in an amazing manner, actually I have seen girls with limited budgets and affordable outfits looking better than those with fat budgets.
- 5. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH LEGGINGS:
Do you always get confused on what to wear with leggings? I guess you should not get confused any more, wear them with combat boots and see how amazing you will look. Women have different types of leggings, and these include, leather leggings, galaxy leggings, printed/ floral leggings and denim leggings. With all these options, you can easily find a suitable combat boot to wear and look attractive. I have featured three beautiful ladies with different types of leggings, but you can see how they matched them with their combat boots, the lady in position 1, has light cotton leggings which are very popular because of their comfort, during hot days, you should opt for such light cotton fabric leggings because they will allow your body to breath, on other hand, during winter seasons, you need to keep that warm temperature, this means you will wear the leather leggings with combat boots like the lady in photo 3.
You can as well wear leggings with a mini leather skirt or a denim skirt and then complement the all trend with combat boots, this is a good option for ladies who want to keep some top parts private, get a good example from the chic featured in picture 2 above.
However, if you wear a light cotton fabric legging, you need to wear a long top which covers the top part of your B**T***S, to get the best example on this , look at the chic featured in picture 1 above. On the other hand, you can wear a trench coat which is long enough to cover the upper parts, a good example is in picture 3.
WHEN TO WEAR LEGGINGS WITH COMBAT BOOTS?
- You can pull this kind of outfit on weekends; it is a casual trend so it can go to any casual occasion.
- 6. HOW TO WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH JEANS:
Let’s say you have grown up but you still love to wear combat boots, sometimes when women transform from teenage stage, they feel mature and most think they can’t go on with those teenager outfits, actually you can make a small change and retrieve that street look to fit your age bracket. That is why I love jeans, it does not matter how old you’re, you will always look good in jeans, so in this case, if you still love to wear combat boots, you can match them with jeans, however, the jeans have to be narrow at the bottom so that they fit well in the boots, my favorite jeans include cigarette jeans and skinny jeans. On the other hand, you can also wear boyfriend jeans with these combat boots, but these jeans have wide bottoms, this means you have to fold them above the ankle so that the boots get enough exposure.
- To add value to your looks, you need to complement your outfit with matching trends, it is not matter of wearing with jeans, you have to go an extra mile to make sure that everything looks pretty, also other things like hairstyle and make-up will play a big part. You can keep things simple but beautiful, do this by wearing a linen boyfriend blazer with your jeans just like the lady featured in picture 1, look at how simple and beautiful she looks, if you want, you can also opt for the deep V-NECK shaped t-shirt, since you want to look simple but attractive, you will opt for lace-up combat boots, tie the laces and tuck in the skinny jeans with the boots, now you can complement the boots with a studded leather bag.
- The second option is to wear narrow leg jeans with these combat boots, in this case, you don’t have to tuck in the jeans with the boots, if you do this, you will notice that the boots will look funny at the top, since the jeans are narrow at the botom, you can wear them above the boots, however, the boots need to get some attention, this will require you to fold the jeans just a little bit, to get a good example on this style, look at the lady in picture 2 above. If you love graphic tees, you can opt for stylish graphic tee which matches with your jeans and then wear a simple casual suede blazer.
- 7. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH A CASUAL SPRING DRESS
Young girls always want something exclusive and unique, some fashion trends take a lot of confidence to pull, it is only trendy girls who can wear combat boots with short dresses, however, I don’t recommend wearing them with long dresses, even though it’s a maxi floral dress, please don’t try it. You can pull this trend in two ways, (1) – Wear tights / leggings with a very short dress just like the lady featured in picture 1, however, the tights should match with the dress or outfit in general. In this case, I like the idea of matching brown tights with brown combat boots and a floral dress. (2) – Wear knee high socks with a very short casual dress, this is a trendy style for young girls, now complete this kind of outfit with lace-up combat boots which go above the ankle, on the other hand, you might want to look more fashionable, so, you can complement the boots with a leather biker jacket, the best example you can look at is the chic in picture 2 above.
- 8. LOVE COMBAT BOOTS WITH SHORTS:
At first we talked about wearing these boots with denim shorts, this time, I give you more options to try, you don’t have to get stuck simply because you don’t have denim shorts, in the above two pictures, you can see that the chic in picture 1 was wearing high waist shorts with a small tank top, yet in picture 2, the girl is wearing black leather shorts and a graphic sleeveless shirt which she complemented with a black leather shoulder bag.
THE ARMY STYLE:
I know most of you fancy combat life; you wish you were in the army, it might not be that easy to get a combat jacket, but if you get the chance, that will be great, now you can wear black shorts with a white top, complement the trend with green combat knee high socks and then match the outfit with a combat print jacket. Since the shorts are black, you will match this outfit with black leather combat boots.
- 9. TRY COMBAT BOOTS WITH A MINI SKIRT:
This is a cool outfit for school.
That awkward moment when you want to do things different from the rest of the society, I guess you have all experienced that moment, cut the crap out and get out of the box, why do things like everyone else, If they think that girls should only wear pumps with miniskirts, show them that you see things from the other side of life, introduce the mix match of combat boots with a tight mini skirt, blow their minds and leave them wondering if you’re crazy or not, it is your life, set rule and fashion trends which work for you. You can complement the skirt with a blazer, sweater or cardigan; the choice is yours to choose what looks good on you.
- 10. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH CHINO PANTS:
- 11. WEAR COMBAT BOOTS WITH A JUMP SUIT
Jump suits are similar to shorts, however, the print of the shorts is the same with the top, in winter season, you can wear combat boots with a jump suit just like the girl in the picture above.
- 12. LOVE COMBAT BOOTS WITH STUDDED – DAMAGED SHORTS:
WHAT DO YOU THINK?