WEAR FLATS WITH JEANS:
Jeans are versatile trends which can match with almost any shoe; however, the type of shoes you should wear with jeans will be determined by the type of jeans and where you’re going. For example, if you want to wear jeans to work, you can wear them with pumps, if you want to wear jeans to school, you can wear them with flats, if you want to wear jeans to club, you will need to complement them with platform pumps or sneakers.
As you can see, we have many options; however, also these jeans differ in style, so this will also determine which shoes to wear with them. For example, skinny jeans will look good on pumps, flats, and knee high boots, while boyfriend jeans will match with canvas shoes and vans.
Today on Olixe Magazine, I have featured different shoes you can wear with your jeans, if you want to buy any of the outfits in the sets below, you will need to copy and paste the links below each set in your browser.
”You can wear flats with jeans, this is a simple outfit which every woman can afford to pull, flats differ in style, we have oxford flats, ballet flats, animal print flats, studded flats and pearl pointed flats. The style of your jeans will play a big role when it comes to which flats to wear with denim. In this set, I have featured patched narrow leg jeans, these are casual stylish jeans, so they look good with trendy flats”.
Let’s get down to fashion basics, In our set above, i matched a denim patchwork jean with white & blue thick stripe classic shirt and I complemented the shirt with a white blazer, this makes the outfit look elegant, so if you want to wear jeans to work, this will be the best outfit. When it came to shoes, I decided to go for black suede pointed flats, and I matched the trend with a red leather lizard print tote bag, this type of bag comes at a high price, because the last time i checked on ”MULBERRY.COM”, this red tote was at $2000, so if your budget is fixed, you can opt for a similar tote but at an average price.
Since we have a red bag featured in this trend, you can complement it by wearing red ARTISTRY® Lip Gloss; this will leave your lips glossy, soft and creamy for up to 24hrs.
- Option 1: If you’re a great fan of bright jeans, you can wear the black pointed flats featured in the set above with a neon green skinny jean. To make this outfit look fabulous, you can complement the neon jeans with a white short sleeved boyfriend sweatshirt and then match the shirt with a black leather trimmed blazer, to accessorize this trend, you can opt for a black tote bag and a black slim belt. If you’re a great fan of necklaces, you can go for a black & gold pendant necklace.
- Option 2: Women who love yellow jeans, you can wear the black pointed flats featured in our set above with studded yellow skinny jeans, however, to look fashionable, you can match the yellow jeans with a white long sleeved round neck blouse, accessorize the blouse with a printed square scarf which matches with this outfit. Now you can add value to this trend by wearing a yellow one button blazer, accessorize the blouse with black stone / beaded necklace. When it comes to selecting a bag for this trend, I will opt for a pink shoulder bag, because pink goes well with yellow / white & black.
- Option 3: For those who want another option other than those black flats, you can try advanced color blocking. In this case, you can wear pale mint skinny jeans with mint leather flats, to add some colors in this trend, let’s match the mint jeans with a stripped pink & white blouse and then complement the top with an ivory jacket. For the bag, a pink shoulder bag will be the best option.
- Option 4: Let’s not forget about those cute Leopard print flats, you can wear them with a denim blue skinny jean, and then complement the blue jeans with a white cropped pullover top, match the white top with a black biker jacket and then accessorize the white top with an Leopard print scarf. If you love wearing bangles, your best choice should be Leopard print bangles. When it comes to selecting a bag for this trend, my best choice will be a black tote bag, because it will match with the Leopard flats, scarf and the black biker jacket.
- ARTISTRY® Lip Gloss – Full Coverage :- bit.ly/19huUaz
- PATCHWORK JEANS:- bit.ly/1abLPw4
- Classic Shirt In Thick Stripe Poplin :- bit.ly/1aTsoLE
- Cotton Blazer :- bit.ly/1anR2Vc
- Flats :- bit.ly/14wmo4b
- Lizard Print Bag :- bit.ly/1dLPox0
WEAR PLATFORM PUMPS WITH JEANS:
AFFORDABLE SHOES TO WEAR WITH JEANS WOMEN:
- Pointed Toe Platform High Heel Stiletto Party Pump – $19.11
- Patchwork Cate Skinny Jeans – $26.24
- Suede Low Heel Multi Colored Flat – $16.99
- Michael Antonio Women’s Birch Knee-High Boot – $58.61
- Caged Gladiator Sandal Heel Pumps – $20.99
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Sneakers – $17.71
Platform pumps will look cool on skinny jeans, but this time, I have decided to feature a different type of skinny jeans. You might be used to those plain denim jeans, but why don’t you try out these printed skinny jeans, in my opinion, fashion is about trying out new ideas, don’t get stuck with one trend, some times those plain jeans are boring.
In this set, i have matched printed skinny jeans which have ‘‘neon, pink and black” prints, so you can wear them with a pink tank top, and then complement the top with a black studded denim shirt. When it comes to shoes, I decided to match the printed jeans with blue suede pumps, and then I complemented the pumps with a cream shoulder bag.
Let’s not forget about your skin, it looks funny to pull such a trendy outfit when your skin looks age’y and stressed, so in this case, you can try out ARTISTRY® Ultra Facial Sunscreen featured in the set above. During summer, your skin will react negatively when it gets exposed to hot sunshine, so, you better protect it with this ARTISTRY® Ultra Facial Sunscreen, it will give you a glow look an it will also reduce dark spots, redness and discoloration.
- Option 1: You can wear the same blue platform pumps with red skinny jeans. However, to look fashionable, you can wear a blue sleeveless top with your red skinny jeans, in this case we have to play with only two colors to keep the outfit simple but elegant. Some times mixing more than 3 colors can put you at a great risk of clashing those colors. Accessorize this simple trend with a printed purse which features both red & blue prints, and then opt for red sunglasses to spice up the red skinny jeans.
- Option 2: Try wearing Blue Polka Dot cropped jeans with pumps, I know this is not a common fashion trend, but remember, that with fashion all you need to do is to try out new trends, don’t get so much used to the same trends. In this case, you can match this polka dot blue skinny jean with a glittering sequin cowl top, and then complement the jeans with a neon green suede platform pump. When it comes to the type of bag to match with this outfit, I suggest you opt for a brown tote bag; however, a black bag will also look cute with this outfit.
- Option 3: You can also wear a yellow skinny jean with red platform pumps. This is a great color combination which will make you look fabulous. To add value to this trend, you can match the yellow skinny jeans with an animal print tank top, and then accessorize the trend with a red fabric & metal necklace, also a red tote bag will complement the red pumps.
- ARTISTRY® TIME DEFIANCE® UV DEFENSE SPF 50 Ultra Facial Sunscreen :- bit.ly/1cO1gM4
- Baroque Floral Printed Denim Jeans :- bit.ly/14wmLeR
- Tank Top :- bit.ly/1abMnCa
- Denim Shirt :- bit.ly/17Jmp6Y
- Platform Suede Pumps:- bit.ly/avTr99
- Cross Body Bag :- bit.ly/18HnUS7
WEAR SKINNY JEANS WITH ANKLE STRAP SANDALS:
Ankle strap sandals are casual in style, so you will look fashionable if you wear them with skinny jeans. To look fashionable I have played with bright colors in this set. To some extent, mint jeans have this cute unique look which will make you look fashionable.
In our set above, I have matched a mint double pocket skinny jean with a printed silk satin top which features yellow/ blue/ green / pink and white prints. The top matches very well with the mint jeans, however, I had to spice up these bright colors with a purple satchel bag. When it came to selecting the best sandals for this outfit, i opted for a purple ankle strap heeled sandal, but if you look closely at the featured sandal, it also has both black & mint colors which complement the trend.
Bright colors look lovely if you match them very well, many times i see women on streets wearing bright colors in a very wired way, I advice you to make some research on color blocking before opting for it, this will give you a clear insight on how to match bright colors.
Option 1: You can wear the same mint skinny jeans with black suede ankle strap sandals. Since mint is a bright color, it will match with black, however, to add value to this trend, you can match the mint jeans with a graphic white & black t-shirt and then match the all outfit with a black blazer and a mint shoulder bag. In this option, i have played with black / mint and white, it is always easy and simple to mix match three colors, all you need to know is which color goes with what.
Option 2: If you’re not pleased with the ankle strap sandals i have featured in the set above, you can try out platform ankle strap sandals. You can wear them in your own fashionable way or you can uses these tips. Wear black platform pumps with flash denim jeans, and then match the jeans with a floral print shirt which matches with the jeans. To create a color balance in this outfit, you match the floral shirt with a black crepe blazer. Now when it comes to selecting a bag for this outfit, i suggest you opt for a purse which has one of the colors featured in the floral shirt.
Option 3: Let’s try the brown ankle strap wedge sandals. You can wear these wedge sandals with jeans in a fashionable way. To keep this trend simple, you can wear denim blue cropped jeans with a white round neck t-shirt. Fold the bottom of the jeans to create space for the sandals, now match your outfit with brown wedges and a brown belt over the blue denim cropped jeans. To add value, you can match the white t-shirt with a black biker leather jacket and a black leather handbag.
- ARTISTRY® Brilliant Beauty Gift Set :- bit.ly/154ha3g
- BRIGHT JEANS:- bit.ly/1el6C34
- PRINTED SATIN TOP:- bit.ly/1fE81zI
- Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail:- bit.ly/15IuCpa
- Necklace :- bit.ly/1cO26IA
- Sandals :- bit.ly/17cJRKW
WEAR CANVAS WITH STRAIGHT JEANS:
If you want to wear sneakers with jeans, you should opt for straight leg jeans because they have a relaxed fitting. Sneakers have been on fashion for centuries, all they change is their design. We shall not debt on this, but designers just change names and designs of sneakers, but you will find that we still wear them as people of the 90’s used to.
In our fashion set above, I have matched straight leg denim jeans with a wool sweater which has ”red / black/ grey / and white prints. This fashion trend is the best for winter season because I complemented the sweater with a red / white stripped jacket. Wearing both a blazer and a sweater will keep your body warm on a cold day. To balance the colors in this style, I have matched the straight jeans with a dirty white canvas and I complemented the sneakers with a grey cap. The red satchel bag goes well with the jacket and sweater.
Option 1: You can wear white canvas shoes with dark denim skinny jeans. In this case, you can go for a very simple casual trend, wear a flash denim studded shirt with your dark blue skinny jeans, tuck in the denim shirt with your jeans and leave the last 2 – 3 buttons of the shirt open, make sure you fold the sleeves of the shirt, now match the outfit with white classic canvas shoes. When it comes to the bag, you can opt for a black shoulder shopper bag. This outfit is very simple, just try it out, you will see the beauty of this trend.
Option 2: How about wearing canvas shoes with distressed boyfriend jeans. This is another cool casual outfit for women. In this case, you can wear a blue damaged distressed jean with a white v-neck blouse, and then complement the blouse with a blue / white stripped jacket; you should fold the sleeves of the jacket so that you get a cool casual look. The color of your canvas shoes has to contrast with the outfit, so in this case, I suggest you wear a grey double tongue canvas, complete the style with a black leather bucket bag.
Option 3: What if you have black skinny jeans, which color of canvas would you wear with them? The answers is simple, ”almost all colors of canvas shoes will match with black jeans” let’s do some simple color matching. Wear a pink long sleeved shirt with your black jeans, complement the shirt with white knit pullover sweater and then match the outfit with white canvas shoes. For the bag, you can opt for a black leather mini messenger shoulder bag.
Option 4: If the options i have listed above have not convinced you, then wear white canvas shoes with red skinny jeans, these two colors complement each other very well, however, to add style to this trend, you can wear a white deep v-neck long sleeved blouse, make sure the blouse is casual in style. Conclude this trend with a blue leather satchel bag.
- MOSCHINO Striped Silk-twil Jacket :- bit.ly/18HpIdM
- Moschino Wool Sweater :- bit.ly/15DP2GN
- Straight Leg Jeans :- bit.ly/1fEa8U8
- White Canvas: – bit.ly/15IwzSv
- Red Satchel Bag :- bit.ly/19ordzL
WEAR KNEE HIGH BOOTS WITH JEANS:
Matching knee high boots with skinny jeans is a very common trend, i always see celebrities opting for this cool trend. However, these boots differ in style, for example; we have ridding knee high boots, flat knee high boots, heeled knee high boots and cowboy boots. The choice of which type of boot you want to wear with your skinny jeans is yours to make.
Some women have issues with these knee high boots, because they keep too much heat, so you might feel uncomfortable during summer time, but in winter, these are the best boots to wear with skinny jeans. Please, don’t make a mistake of wearing them with straight leg jeans or boyfriend jeans.
In this set, i have matched black leather ridding knee high boots with a dark denim skinny jean, and then i complemented the jeans with a white cowl neck sweater. This is a great outfit for winter or cold days, to add some style, I decided to match the cowl sweater with a grey Houndstooth Blazer, and this grey blazer creates a balanced color contrast between the white cowl sweater and the black boots.
Women who have issues with wearing knee high boots, I suggest you opt for these flat boots because they put less pressure on your foot.
However, during winter time, your skin will need some nourishment, so in this case, i suggest you try out ARTISTRY Skincare System with Cream; this system comes with creams which restore and keep the youthful appearance of your skin.
Option 1: You can wear the same black ridding knee high boots with grey skinny jeans. Both black and grey complement each other very well, so you will look fabulous in this trend. Let’s follow some basics, simply match your grey skinny jeans with a white cashmere sweater, and then match this sweater with a black leather biker jacket. The black boots will match with the jacket, so to add some style, you can accessorize the trend with a Leopard print scarf and a black handbag.
Option 2: We can also try to mix match grey knee high boots with destroyed denim blue skinny jeans and get a cool outfit. For example, wear a horizontal stripped knit jersey top which has both pink & grey prints with your distressed denim blue jeans, and then accessorize the jersey top with a grey cotton scarf, conclude the outfit with a grey leather knee high boot. It is a very simple, yet, creative outfit which you can wear to date. The choice of your bag can be a grey clutch.
Option 3: For those who love brown ridding knee high boots, styling options are still flowing, you can pair a quilted brown leather riding boot with a cream stretching skinny jean. To look elegant, you can match the jeans with a white ruffled shirt, and then wear a brown studded leather belt with the cream jeans. When it comes to accessories, you can opt for a brown handbag and a brown floppy hat.
It is not a must that you need to match your outfits the same way I have matched them, we all have unique styling ideas, but you might find these tips very helpful.
- ARTISTRY® TIME DEFIANCE® Skin Care System Normal/Dry :- bit.ly/1abPaeO
- BOOTCUT JEANS:- bit.ly/1dLSkd6
- Ridding Boots :- bit.ly/1dXXfc2
- Houndstooth Blazer :- bit.ly/15IwU7L
- cowl neck sweater :- bit.ly/13n4un4
- Small Biker Shoulder Bag :-bit.ly/1anTZFf
Get some inspiration on which shoes to wear with jeans, these featured inspirations are derived from Chictopia.com , the leading fashion show case for self motivated fashion lovers.
Follow DoraVirginia on Chictopia ….here….
WEAR PUMPS WITH JEANS:
In style 2, we covered matching platform pumps with jeans, but now, i want us to see how you can match your trendy jeans with pointed pumps. In most cases, pointed pumps have this classic style which looks somehow formal compared to platform pumps. If you have no idea about mix-matching formal shoes with casual outfits, this is the best example I can give you.
In this set, I have matched red low rise denim biker jeans with red suede pointed pumps, however, to supplement the red outfits, I decided to blend in a blue sleeveless blouse with a collar, the blue color matched very well with red so you will look fashionable in this outfit. If the weather changes during the day, you can complement the trend with a black trimmed jacket. Since the trend is a mixture of both formal & casual outfits, I decided to conclude it with a stripped clutch bag.
Sometimes, all you need is a simple color mix to create a super unique style, you don’t need to buy very expensive clothes or shoes to look fashionable, I have seen people with money and expensive clothes but they never look smart, this is because they have less color matching skills. I know the jeans and suede pumps i have featured in the set above cost more than $500 each, but this doesn’t mean that you can get a similar outfit at an affordable cost.
Option 1: Try to wear pumps and jeans like a teenager, some times; you need to look younger, so it is a wise idea to adopt some fashion trends meant for young girls. In this case, you can wear denim blue cropped boyfriend jeans with black studded leather pumps and then complement the jeans with a white graphic over size t-shirt, try to tuck in the front part of the t-shirt, this will make the t-shirt seem fitting, you can as well fold the sleeves of the t-shirt just like a football player. Since the pumps have a formal style, you will complement this trend with a clutch bag.
Option 2: In this second option, i will still stick with boyfriend jeans and pumps, however, this time, you will spice the outfit like an adult, but you will still maintain that casual look, please don’t make things look too serious. In this case, you can wear flash blue denim distressed boyfriend jeans with a neon fishnet long jumper. To look fashionable, we need to complement the neon jumper with pink pump shoes and a pink travel wallet.
- ARTISTRY® Lip Colour :- bit.ly/15CMdyG
- PINK JEANS:- bit.ly/1dLT2XZ
- Pointed Pumps:- bit.ly/12Sjc6n
- Swing top :- bit.ly/15Ixy56
- Stripe Canvas Clutch:- bit.ly/17cMxYO
WEAR HIGH HEEL CAGED SANDALS WITH JEANS:
Caged sandals come in different styles, but their casual design makes them suitable for skinny jeans. In this set, I have matched yellow neon skinny jeans with neon yellow and black caged sandals. The black prints in the sandals complement the neon jeans, so to create a cool color contrast; you can match these jeans with a cream vessel top and then match the all outfit with a yellow leather shoulder bag. This is a bright colored outfit suitable for summer season. White is a very good color in summer because it repels the sun which will keep you cool during hot temperatures.
Since this is a summer outfit, you also need to take care of your face, because, due to the high temperatures, you will be sweating, so the best way of keeping your face fresh is by using the ARTISTRY® 3D Face Powder, this is a very unique powder every woman should try.
Note: It‘s not a must that you have to wear these bright neon jeans, this is an example, so if you have denim blue / black / red / white / grey skinny jeans , you can still wear them with caged sandals, but you have to opt for matching sandals, and this explains why I opted for black & neon yellow caged sandals for the featured jeans in the set above.
Option 1: You can wear cropped damaged boyfriend jeans with caged sandals. Since these sandals have a casual look you can easily match them with these boyfriend jeans. However, the sandal featured in the set above will not play this role better, so , in this case, you need to opt for a studded caged sandal, match it with your jeans, but remember to fold the bottom of your jeans so that you look casual and stylish. Now for the top, you can wear a cropped t-shirt, since the sandals have a studded style; match them with a black studded handbag.
Option 2: Do you love flared jeans, if ”YES”, then this option is for you. Wear a boot cut / flared bottom jean with wedge caged sandals. Wedges have flat soles, so they match very well with these flared jeans. To look smart, you can match brown caged wedge sandals with blue denim flared jeans, and then complement the jeans with a sky blue half sleeved top. To add value to this trend, you can complement the blue top with a cream blazer.
- ARTISTRY® 3D Face Powder :- bit.ly/14iuvGB
- ARTISTRY® Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 :- bit.ly/1cO82Bx
- YELLOW JEANS :- bit.ly/17UIUtD
- HIGH HEEL SANDALS: – bit.ly/1elaUro
- Vessel Top :- bit.ly/1aTv6Ri
- Gucci Bright Bit patent-leather shoulder bag :- bit.ly/18yOjCF
WEAR LOAFERS WITH JEANS:
With their slip-on style, loafers are by far among the best shoes you can wear with jeans. You don’t have to wear socks with these shoes. The other shoes similar to loafers are boat shoes or oxford flats, so if at all you don’t have the type of loafer i have featured in the set above, you can always opt for a boat shoe / oxford flat.
In this set, I have matched yellow neon skinny jeans with blue loafers, however, to spice up this trend, I decided to match the yellow neon skinny jeans with a white round neck t-shirt and a blue & white stripped jacket. The blue stripes in the jacket tend to complement the blue loafers and the yellow jeans which makes this outfit fashionable. Since we have some bright yellow in this style, our option for the bag will be a dark blue cross body bag. All i did here was to mix match dark colors with bright colors so that I create a balanced color contrast.
Option 1: Do you love Mint Skinny Jeans? if your answer is ”Yes” this option is for you. On a bright day or weekend, you will need to wear an outfit which makes you different from the rest, so in this case, you can wear a mint super skinny jean with a white swing tee, and then complement this outfit with white Espadrille Loafers, this kind of loafers have a very soft and comfortable sole so you will enjoy every moment of your day in these Espadrille Loafers. You can as well accessorize the trend with a mint stone necklace and a mint cross-body bag.
Option 2: Women who love wearing grey skinny jeans, you will definitely love this option. Simply wear flash denim grey skinny jeans with a white ruffled blouse now complement the white blouse with a black single button blazer. Grey matches very well with black & white, so, you will look fashionable in this trend. Conclude this outfit with black vintage loafers and a black handbag. The ruffled blouse has a deep v-neck, so you can spice up your chest with a big crystal necklace.
Option 3: Without doubt, every woman owns a pair of blue denim jeans, so if i escape this section without giving you tips on what you can match with blue jeans, i will be unfair to you. So, in brief, you can match those blue skinny jeans with black heel loafers, black is a neutral color so to avoid messing you up, i prefer to take the safe road. Now you can wear a white bow top with your blue jeans and complement the top with a grey cardigan. Since the loafers are black, try to match them with houndstooth black & white check handbag.
Option 4: If the above options have not impressed you, try to wear black skinny jeans with black loafers and complement the jeans with a black turtlenect sweater / top. Black outfits look cool if you complement them very well, so , to create a balance in this outfit, i will match it with a yellow double breasted peacoat, this bright yellow coat, will supplement the black jeans & top. Your choice of bag should be a black studded carry on Bag. This is a very simple but elegant black & yellow outfit every woman should try.
- ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND™ Protecting Cream :- bit.ly/17DrcVd
- Yellow 835 Capri Mid-Rise Jeans :- bit.ly/17UIUtD
- white Cotton T-shirt :- bit.ly/1aBg2Tl
- Navy/White Blazer:- bit.ly/9b1BW4
- Loafers :- bit.ly/1elbxkL
- Across Body Bag :- bit.ly/14wrWf4
WEAR VANS WITH JEANS:
Some times all you need is a very simple outfit for your weekend, even on holidays, you don’t have to wear those fancy outfits, because you will be moving from destination to destination, so the best outfit for holidays will be skinny jeans with vans and a t-shirt. This is a very easy to wear outfit which requires less fashion skills, all you need to do is to match your colors in an appropriate manner. You can see that I have matched white skinny jeans with hot pink vans, these two colors complement each other very well, so to add style to this trend, I decided to match the jeans with a stripped navy blue top which features pink / white / grey and brown stripes.
Since it is a holiday outfit, you need to get rid of those leather handbags, just go for some thing easy to carry, as you can see in the set above, I matched the trend with a multi-colored fringe bag,
If you’re not comfortable with white jeans, you can go for black / grey jeans, they also look good with hot pink vans.
- White Skinny Jeans:- bit.ly/1cO9Ydn
- Pink Vans :- bit.ly/18Hs4ti
- Colour Block Jersey Top :- bit.ly/15AsTTK
- Fringe Ruffle Bag
WEAR HIGH TOP SNEAKERS WITH JEANS:
Wear jeans like a celebrity, many times i have seen to celebrities like Beyounce & Rihanna wearing skinny jeans with high to sneakers, please, don’t wear these high top sneakers with straight leg jeans or flared jeans, the best option for these shoes are skinny jeans because they have a narrow bottom which will sit just on top of the sneakers.
In this set, I have matched denim blue super skinny low jeans with black suede high top sneakers made by ZARA, don’t worry about the cost, you will only spend $30 to have these black suede sneakers. To create a balanced cool outfit, I have matched the jeans with a white shirt blouse and a pink blazer. You can then accessorize the white shirt blouse with a Leopard print scarf and a black leather tote bag.
The options of wearing jeans with high top sneakers are endless, but what you have to master is color matching.
- ARTISTRY® Lip Gloss – Sheer Coverage :- bit.ly/18r9qaf
- SKINNY JEANS :- bit.ly/17DxQij
- Sleeveless Blouse :- tgt.biz/13nafRs
- Sneakers :- bit.ly/154nlnR
- Pink Blazer :- bit.ly/17DtOT6
- Black Tote Bag :- bit.ly/1dY3JYk
Follow ‘’ Wellivingblog’’ on Chictopia…..here…..
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
Feel free to post your opinion on which shoes to wear with jeans, share your fashion ideas with us and the rest of the readers, simply use the commenting box below to voice out your ideas.