Shoulder length hair is more fashionable, incredibly attractive and ideal for a number of women. With shoulder length hairstyles, you will find countless chances of styling concepts that will never go out of fashion and will always remain modern and elegant. Honestly, if you look at any fashion magazine or journal, you would certainly see pictures of famous female stars dressed in shoulder length updos.
If you opt to have a shoulder length hair style that can suit your face shape as well as compliment your personality then you will surely achieve a sophisticated style. There is a misconception among many girls that with shoulder length hair, they cannot get cute, elegant updos as they are not simple styles for them. But that’s not the case.
Girls can easily get sophisticated and super easy updos with the help of a few bobbypins (hairpins) along with a quality hairspray that is suitable for your hair. You can take some pins and then start playing with them to style your hair. Below are some updos for shoulder length hair that would best suit your requirements.
Glamarama by Dancing with the Stars
How to style:
Glamarama from Dancing with the Stars are patented pieces having length of 7 ½ that consist of waved layers on the clip-in comb. Their heat friendly fiber allows ladies to determine how you can straight or curl the piece. As you can see, these ladies are looking gorgeous and beautiful in this updo style. This shoulder length hairstyle is particularly developed to give low chignons and high chignons.
- Make a ponytail: Gather your hair into a pony-tail but don’t use elastic band to finally wrap it.
- Fold the ponytail: Get a clep clip and then slide its lower portion through your ponytail from the teeth to the scalp in order to fold it from the ponytail holder.
- Style in the way you want: Release your clep-clip and then style as per your needs.
This updo hairstyle is suitable for women having diamond, heart or oval face shapes.
How to care:
- Use a quality hairspray: It is recommended to use a high quality hairspray that will not damage your hair and retain the style for a long time.
- Do not wash with warm water: Do not wash the hair with warm water as it will weak your hair roots and make your hair to wash.
- Apply conditioner along with a suitable shampoo: You should always use a shampoo that better suits your requirements. Also, apply a conditioner to make your hair fluffy and attractive.
UpDo Curls by Raquel Welch
UpDo Curls by Raquel Welch – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
How to style:
Updo curls from Raquel Welech are another amazing updo hairstyle for shoulder length hair. As you can see, these ladies are having burst of elegant curls with 2 patent pending magical combs. Their add-ons are normally attached securely and quickly that easily conceal themselves, irrespective of fineness or length. This updo hairstyle is particularly designed for girls having thin or short hair as they add volume and beauty to their personality. Designed to easily conceal the hair, it is a sophisticated addition and considered as an ideal answer for limp or cropped fine hair.
- Use hairpins and hairsprays: Always use hairsprays and hairpins to tie your hair in the way you want. It is recommended to always use quality products rather than to go for cheap ones that would damage your hair.
- Use cold or lukewarm water: You should have to use lukewarm or cold water as they will nourish the hair. Do not use warm water because it will cause your hair to lose all the water content and make them frizzy and dry.
- Apply nourishing shampoo with conditioner: Girls must have to apply nourishing shampoos with conditioners so that their hair will remain healthy, beautiful and attractive.
This hairstyle is suitable for all types of face shapes. However, it is particularly designed for women having diamond, heart or round face shapes.
How to care:
- Detangle hair with the help of a wide toothed comb: Always use wide toothed combs in order to detangle your hair. Wait until your hair are completely dry because the roots of hair are weak when they are wet. Do not use normal brushes to comb.
- Do not wash hair regularly: Regular washing will weaken your hair roots and therefore, cause them to fall. Experts normally recommend to wash hair after every 2 to 3 days as it is the best way to maintain health of your hair.
- Use blow dryer for hair drying: Use blow dryers with diffuser so that it will moisturize your hair and keep them healthy.
- Heat protection spray: These types of sprays are one of the healthiest ways to keep hair safe and protected as they will safe hair from damaging.
Salsaloosa by Dancing with the Stars
Salsaloosa – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
Charm by Henry Margu
Charm by Henry Margu – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
Cherish by easihair
Cherish – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
Texture Wrap by Hairdo
Texture Wrap – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
How to style:
Texture Wrap from Hairdo is an amazing combination of crimped and straight hair with an elastic band. It is a simple but instant funky hair updo that looks amazing and elegant especially on ladies who have shoulder length hair.
- Wash your hair: You must have to wash and clean your hair so that it gets easier for you to style them in the way you want.
- Use curling iron: If you want to make curls in your hair, then always use a curling iron but, keep in mind that the temperature is not too high as it will harmful otherwise.
- Apply hair holding spray or gel: Always prefer hairstyle holding sprays or gels in order to maintain your style. In this way, you do not always have to style them in the same way.
This updo hairstyle is particularly famous for oblong, round, square, heart, oval and diamond face shapes. They are designed in the manner that they compliment wearer’s personality and enhance their beauty.
How to care:
- Use the right shampoo with conditioner: Girls normally consider the fact that all shampoos do not suit their hair texture and instead of making hair healthy, they damage and cause them to fall.
- Apply hair maintaining serums: There are a number of serums that will improve the health of your hair. So, it is recommended to always choose one that better suits your requirements.
- Get hair treatments from salon: You must always get hair treatments once in a month or two in order to keep your hair healthy, safe and protected.
- Detoxify your hair: Your hair are always exposed to many things that weaken their roots and make them to fall. Experts used to suggest that women, especially working ladies, should have to take treatments to detoxify their hair and maintain their health.
Elegance by easihair
Elegance – Updos for Shoulder Length Hair – Get it here!
How to style:
Elegance by easihair is among those updos which are capable to beautify a lady having shoulder length hair. This hairstyle looks very appealing and is suitable even for parties as you can see these ladies are looking so beautiful with it. Usually, this style is suitable for ladies having round, diamond, square and oval face shapes. You can style it with the help of these tips:
- Clean your hair: It is important to clean your hair in order to make a perfect hairstyle. Wash hair with a quality shampoo, dry with a blow dryer and then make an elegance easihair updo style.
- Use the most suitable shampoo: Choose a suitable shampoo that can help you make your hair healthier. You should have to know the hair type first so that you will be able to find the perfect piece according to your requirements.
- Apply hairsprays to maintain your hairstyle: Hairsprays are the best things you can apply on your hair to sustain the hairstyle. This will also keep your hair shiny and beautiful.
- Use a hair dryer: You can also use a blow dryer to style your hair. This will help your hair to look fluffy, refreshing and beautiful.
This hairstyle is particularly designed for ladies who have square, round, oval and diamond face shapes.
How to care:
- Take hair treatments: It is recommended to always take hair treatments from a reputed hair salon. This will keep your hair healthy, attractive, and moisturized.
- Wash hair once in 2 or 3 days: You must wash hair after every 2 or 3 days because if you wash hair on regular basis, then your hair roots will become weaker and ultimately, cause hair to fall.
- Use cold water to wash hair: You should always use cold or lukewarm water to wash hair. It will maintain moisture in your hair and do not make them to dry.