Clay Daily Facial Cleanser – Dry Face Remedy : The skin is the most important organ to determine the beauty of women. Therefore when making up your face, you should add a face moisturizer in your daily skincare routines to keep your face clear, smooth, soft and hydrated. When you have a dry face, you should look for face moisturizers that contain ingredients which can preserve the moisture of your skin to attain you’re intended soft, smooth and moisturized face.
On the other hand, when choosing a face moisturizer, you need to identify the problem which requires attention and then opt for a moisturizer which can help you clear that skin problem. In most cases, teenagers and young women face a problem of acne skin disease, so if you have acne, you better opt for a moisturizer which clears acne. Shop it here:-
RELATED FACE MOISTURIZERS FOR DRY SKIN:
- Skinceuticals Face Cream Rehabilitative Cream For Aging Skin, 1.67-Ounce Pump Bottle – $83.35
- Perricone MD Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer, 2-Ounce Tube – $171.75
- Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster – For Oily Skin 1.7oz (48g) – $124.00
- MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream – $125.00
- Sisleya Global Anti-Age Extra-Rich Cream, 1.6-Ounce Jar – $299
TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE A FACE MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN:
You should always define the nature of your skin before buying any of these skin moisturizers featured on this list, if you have a dry skin, you will need to opt for oily moisturizers to add some oils and moisture to your skin, however, those with oily skins, you need a natural organic oil free moisturizer, below I have listed a few tips you can follow to choose a face moisturizer for a dry skin.
- Identify the affected area: In this case, the face is the problem that requires the face moisturizer. You need to decide on a daily routine when you will be applying the moisturizer to your face. For instance you can apply a lighter face moisturizer during day in summer and a thicker face moisturizer at night. Seasons will somehow contribute to the type of moisturizer to apply to your face. In winter, go for thick moisturizer that will keep your skin moisturized for a long time due to too much humidity in the air.
- Skin Type and its characteristics: before choosing a face moisturizer, you need to determine the type of your skin. This will help you choose the right moisturizer formulated for your skin type. Ladies with dry and red skin should seek medical attention form skin specialist to advise them on the cause, and the preventive measure to combat the issue. In this case if you have a dry skin, I would recommend you to use thick petroleum moisturizers or oil moisturizer to keep moisture to your skin.
- Know in details all ingredients used to formulate that face moisturizer before buying it: this will help you know the essential ingredients required by your skin type. You should go for face moisturizer rich in SPF that will prevent your skin from cancer and ageing so fast. Common soaps which contain alcohol, perfumes and dyes should be avoided as they deprive the skin of its natural oils.
- 2. Face Moisturizer For Dry Skin
- 3. Face Serum – dry skin moisturizer
TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY FACE MOISTURIZER ON YOUR SKIN
Applying a moisturizer to your face may be a simple task after choosing the right face moisturizer best for your skin type. We have featured the best 12 face moisturizers that you should try out. Let me show you the different steps on how to apply a face moisturizer to your dry skin.
- First buy a moisturizer that is meant for your skin type: you should choose a thick and heavier moisturizer that will keep your skin smooth and moisturized for a longtime. Serum moisturizers are meant for ladies with oily faces thus not recommended for dry skin.
- Now put small amounts of your face moisturizer in your palm: you should put small amounts of the moisturizer into your palm. You can add more according to the needs of your skin.
- Gently apply the moisturizer to your face: Your facial skin is very delicate so you have to be gentle when applying the face moisturizer to your face, apply softly to avoid redness on your face. But before applying the face moisturizer, wash your face with worm water and gently use a face towel to dry it.
- Make it a daily routine: Persistence yields good results, it can be challenging if you expect quick results, some women are not patient, they think buying the best expensive skin moisturizer will give them a quick result, my dia friends, you have to persist and be consistent to make your face look soft, smooth and moisturized. A daily routine is advised in this process, for example, you can apply face moisturizer in the morning and at night when going to bed. At night apply thick and heavier face moisturizer that will soak through your clothes leaving your skin oily. In the morning, you have to use Luke warm water and soft towel to wipe out the old moisturizer you applied at nigh and then re-apply a fresh layer. (Moderate amounts are recommended)
- 4. Natural Face Moisturizer For Dry Skin
- 5. Natural Carrots Daily Super Rich Moisturizer – Dry skin savior
TIPS ON HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR FACE:
There are many ways to make your skin moisturized. You can buy face moisturizers from store and apply to your face or you can make yourself one that will be fairly cheap. I will share with you the different ways to make your skin moisturized using a locally made moisturizer from home.
For this case we will formulate the moisturizer using sugar and olive oil.
- Prepare a clean container to mix the ingredients: Get a nice clean container like a cup where you formulate the moisturizer from. Wash it with hot water and dry it thoroughly to avoid contamination.
- Put equal portions of the ingredients: Pour equal portions of the ingredients in the cup. You can start with 40mls of olive oil and pour it in a cup containing 40mls of sugar. Don’t pour too much volume of the ingredients as it will give you additional work of storing the leftovers.
- Thoroughly stir: You need to mix the ingredients thoroughly to attain a uniform moisturizer. You can use a spoon or fork to stir.
- Apply the moisturizer to your skin: Gently apply the mixture to your skin. Don’t rub as the skin is delicate and it may cause redness on your face.
- Allow the moisturizer to soak into your skin: Before washing off the mixture, you should allow the moisturizer to soak and sink into your skin by leaving it on for some time. This will help to preserve the moisture making your skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Wash off the mixture: Sugar is sticky, you shouldn’t allow it to completely dry on your skin as it might be hard to remove. Wash off the solution with water preferably warm and pat dry with a clean soft towel.
- 6. Moisturizing and Balancing Tonic for Sensitive Dry Skin
- 7. Aging Skin Face Oil, Moisturizing Serum, Facial Care
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE TINTED FACE MOISTURIZER AT HOME
You might be looking for something to add in your face moisturizer to complement the tone of your skin. You need a tint in your moisturizer which can be made locally at home. I will help you save some bucks by showing you a few basic tips on how to make a tinted face moisturizer at your home. I will share with you basically three methods (Foundation Moisturizer, Tanning Lotion Moisturizer and Facial Bronzer Tinted Moisturizer) with detailed steps and tips on how to make a tinted face moisturizer.
MAKING TINTED FOUNDATION MOISTURIZERS AT HOME:
- Squeeze the face moisturizer into the palm of your hands: Put small amount of the face moisturizer into your palm to avoid wastage and for easy mixing.
- Squeeze small amount of foundation moisturizer on top of the face moisturizer: Put little quantities of each moisturizer that will be enough for your need.
- Mix both the moisturizer with a tinted lotion: Mix the face moisturizer and the foundation moisturizer thoroughly using your fingers to attain a smooth uniform mixture. You can as well use white powder to make the moisturizer lighter.
- Apply the mixture to your face: You can now gently apply the tinted mixture to your face.
USE TANNING LOTION MOISTURIZER:
A tinted face moisturizer containing a tanning lotion will give you a shine appearance making you look pleased or feel warm or pink.
- Use your routine face moisturizer: you should go for moisturizers that are specifically formulated for facial use only. The type of moisturizer to use will depend on the type of your skin.
- Go for the best tanning lotion: now that you have selected your face moisturizer, you need to choose the best tanning lotion that you will mix with it to attain the best tinted face moisturizer. Liquid foundation moisturizer or cream will be the best to formulate with face moisturizer to get the best tinted face moisturizer.
- Get a clean Bowel to mix the ingredients: get a small size bowel and wash it with clean warm water to kill off the germs that it might contain. You can dry it under the sun or use a clean cloth to make it dry.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly: You can now go ahead and pour the ingredients into the bowel and use a clean sterilized fork or spoon to mix thoroughly to attain a smooth soft mixture.
MAKING FACE BRONZEER TINTED MOISTURIZER:
In this case, we will use a white moisturizer and a foundation moisturizer to formulate a tinted face moisturizer.
- Get a clean bowel: As I said before you need to wash the bowel with clean warm water and allow it to dry to avoid contamination.
- Mix the foundation moisturizer and white moisturizer: You can now pour the white moisturizer and foundation moisturizing to the bowel and mix them thoroughly. You can add small amounts of powder to make a matt mixture.
- Add concealer to the mixture: Adding concealer to the mixture will help to cover-up spots or marks on your faces or hide that dark circle under your eye.
- To make the mixture clear, add a facial bronzer powder: Facial bronzer powder will make the mixture look clear when applying it on your skin. A dark mixture won’t look great to your eyes and you might fear to apply it on your stunning face.
- Carefully mix all the ingredients: To attain a uniform mixtures carefully mix the ingredients with a spoon or fork.
- Apply when according to your routine: You can now apply the mixture to your skin according to your routine. The best routine will be applying in the morning and late at night when going to bed.
DISCOVER MORE FACE MOISTURIZERS FOR DRY SKIN BELOW:
- 8. REJUVENATE Facial Moisturizer for Dry Skin
- 9. Jojoba Oil Premium Normal to Dry Skin
- 10. Moisturizing for All Skin Types
- 11. Natural Vegan Shea Body Butter For Dry Skin
- 12. Organic Rose Lavender Hydrosol Facial Moisturizer for Dry Skin