1. Salicylic Acid Grapefruit Acne Cleanser: Salicylic Acid Grapefruit Acne Cleanser is the Number One Acne cleaner on the market. It’s made out of natural ingredients that have been proved to have limited/ less side effects on the skin. This Acne cleanser is mixed with Grapefruit Extract, Rosehip Extract with Organic and Salicylic Acid, it also includes ECOCERT Natural Cleanser to keep the skin natural and beautiful. Salicylic Acid Grapefruit Acne Cleanser has been proved by doctors and approved by the users in purifying the skin, removing dirt and excess oils from your skin hence living it clear & beautiful.
This Acne cleanser helps in clearing skin built up in pores and gives the skin a fresh look. Acne Cleanser is rich in vitamin C that is well known in nourishing the skin for great young looks. All the ingredients in this Acne Cleanser are natural which makes there Acne Cleanser balanced and restorative to the skin complexion, radiance and also the texture is naturally maintained. Shop it Here….
NOTES: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID ACNE: Acne also some times called ‘’acne vulgaris’’ are in form of pimples which affect the skin and they are very common in teenagers. Acne usually affects the face and the back and may appear at any age or any given time, so if you’re not a teenager, don’t celebrate yet, because Acne can affect anyone. Also some growth stages like puberty can attract Acne but one can avoid them to keep the skin fresh and free from them. In detail, I have listed points you can follow to avoid getting Acne.
- Monitor Your Body Hygiene: Cleaning of the face more often will help the skin to get rid of the skin germs and dead skin that mostly contribute a lot on Acne. One can wash their face once or twice a day gently with warm water. That warm water opens the pores on the skin allowing the temperatures to heat up the fat under the skin. So make sure that the water used to clean the face is warm. While washing use the right face wash for your type of skin. You also need to know the status of your skin, for example, if you have a oily skin, you need to use natural cleansers for oily skins. Avoid scrubbing your face too hard to remove the Acne. I know you’re impatient to see quick results, but be gentle, opt for a smooth small towel.
- Exercise Regularly: Most of you eat lots of fats which at the end deposit these useless fats under your skin, so as hair on your body tries to grow, it gets blocked by these fats which can result into Acne, you can easily avoid this by adjusting your hobbies and life style, jogging for 1 hour will make you sweat and this process will open up those closed skin pores. After exercising, you can use any of these recommended Acne cleansers listed in this post to clean your skin. Actually this can be the quickest way of getting rid of those annoying spots.
- Use a Natural Skin Moisturizer: After taking a bath, use a good moisturizer which works well on your skin before going to bed. Applying Moisturizer is just as healthy as washing the face of the dead skin and oils that contribute to Acnes. You can choose different moisturizers depending on your skin type. For oily skin, Gel-Based moisturizer is advised because it will apply the natural essential moisture but will not overload it on the skin, so skin pores will stay open. For Dry skins, choosing a cream based moisturizer is a good choice because they are heavier and they keep long on the skin. Creamy based moisturizers are greatly advised by Doctors. However, if you have no idea about your skin type, I suggest you visit a skin specialist and they give you professional advice.
- Practice Exfoliation: Exfoliation means wiping off the bad dead skin off your body. It can be done once a week, avoid over doing it because it my also be harmful to the skin. One has to do it once using either exfoliating products or use natural methods. If you can do it like 4 times in a month, you will get a nice skin complexion without ACNE.
- Please Don’t Wear Makeup During Bed Time: I actually see no meaning why a woman would do this, but I’m 100% that their some women who wear makeup to bed, for GOD’S sake, it is bed time, even the bed bags will not like your face with makeup, nor will mosquitoes, so just fore go it because it will just block skin pores. Doctors’ advice us to wash off all make up before one goes to sleep. These make ups are made out of chemicals that most of the time cause acne when they over stay on the skin. You can use face wipes to help keep the skin fresh.
- Avoiding Direct Hand Contact with the Face. The hands always carry bacteria from different environments that we stay in. So if you keep wiping your face with the dirty hands, you keep exposing your skin to bacterial which causes acne. You can also avoid sharing tools like towels, makeup, brushes or other tool kits with the young ones who have acne. I know staying clean all the time is next to impossible, but at least wash your hands before touching your face.
- Changing Pillow Case At Least Every Week. When ever we go to sleep, our bodies release all toxic chemicals from our bodies, that is why you always find that pillow & bed sheets dirty yet you go to sleep after having a bath. Using the pillow case for more that a week accumulates the dirt from your face oils to the hair oils and these harbor bacteria that causes acne. You can wash or change the pillow case every after a week or less to avoid acne.
- Stay Away From Direct Sun Rays. Over exposing you skin to too much sunshine without applying anti-sun ray oils can not only cause skin cancer but also cause acne. If it’s sunny, make sure you wear noncomedogenic sunscreen that help prevent harmful rays. On the other hand, you can wear a hat so that it acts as a shield to this direct sunlight.
- Monitor What You Eat: Taking more than 1ltr of water daily helps to do away with acne. The skin stays moisturized and the toxins are cleared out of the body. Drink when you are thirsty and drink enough of water to keep the skin fresh and natural from the acne. Eating healthy foods like fruits and low fatty foods helps the body fight against acne, if you want to eat foods with fats, opt for foods like g-nuts, fish and white meat because their fats don’t stay under the skin. Also Vitamin A helps the skin to fight acne. Research shows that people with less Zinc in their body suffer more from acne. On the other hand, you should reduce on the intake of diary products & milk in general, I know milk is good, but it contains androgens which can boost insulin levels. So take milk & related diary products in moderate amounts.
- Fight Bad Health Habits: Smoking and Excessive alcohol drinking will expose you to so many dangers, not only will your skin get acne, your body will become week. These toxications are not good for the body because the residuals come out of the body through the skin. Excessive toxicating of the body will cause bad skin which comes along with skin infections like acne.
- If You Notice No Change, Go To Your Doctor. After following and applying these tips and you notice no change, please see a Dermatologist in your area and get an extensive skin examination. Dermatologists are doctors specialized for treating skin disorders. You can take time to visit them so that they carry out skin checkups.
AFFORDABLE ACNE CLEANSERS:
- Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit – $27.52
- Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser (Pack of 3) – $35.60
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)– $21.96
- Murad – Time Release Acne Cleanser– $22.50
- Pre-Peel Salicylic Deep Gel Exfoliating Cleanser – Enhanced with Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract (Professional)- $24.95
- 2. Oily skin Toner mist- Anti Acne blemish
Oily skin Toner mist is an Anti Acne blemish Orange with Papaya-Pineapple & Strawberry flavors. It removes soap built up surfaces and prevents the skin from excess oils. Oily skin Toner mist also helps in toning and tightening the skin and soothes the dehydrated skin. Shop it Here….
- 3. Natural and Organic Skin Care Facial
Natural and Organic Skin Care Facial Cleanser exfoliates the dead skin from the skin and works well in skin rejuvenation. Natural and Organic Skin Care Facial Cleanser gives the skin a great deal of completion and keeps it healthy. It’s great for every type of skin including the oily skin textures. For those of you, with oily skin, make sure that you apply it daily for at least one minute then rinse your face. Shop it Here….
- 4. Natural Lactic Acid Facial Cleanser Clarifying
All Natural Lactic Acid Facial Cleanser best hydrates and exfoliates the dead skin cells and works best on all the skin textures. Women with oily productive skin you can apply it daily and leave it on for at least one minute there after you will rinse with warm water. For the aging skin apply twice a week and rinse gently for better results. Shop it Here…
- 5. Mask Cleanser
DISCOVER MORE ACNE CLEANSERS BELOW:
- 6. Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal and Lavender
- 7. Organic Deep Pore Hot Oil Cleanser
- 8. Tamanu Thyme Cleansing Oil
- 9. Jojoba Oil Skin Care and Acne
- 10. Anti-Aging Face Mask
- 11. Organic Facial Cleanser
- Acne Face Wash – Organic
Shop it Here….
- 13. Vegan Acne Prone Skin Face Wash
- 14. Organic Cleansing Oil for Oily and Acne Skin
- 15. Toner for acne prone skin
- 16. Facial Cleanser for all skin types
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?