1. Natural Face Cleanser, Mask, Exfoliator, Moisturizer: This natural face cleanser can be made locally at your home. You don’t need to walk around the streets looking for it. What you will need to make this face cleaner are; organic oatmeal, yogurt powder, honey powder, banana powder, organic raw almonds, and kaolin clay. We will guide on how to make natural face cleansers at home as we go in details in this post.
Face cleansers are vital for women who love to care for their face for a smooth and healthy skin. Face cleansers gently cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin making it smooth and soft all day.Oily skins will make your makeup smear off at the end of the day. This sucks at the end of the day hence the need to care for your Oily skin. There are several ways to care and cure your Oily skin. Among them is the use of natural face cleaners.
In this article I have compiled for you the best 15 face cleansers for Oily skins from which I will guide you on how to choose the best for your oily skin.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE ON HOW TO MAKE NATURAL FACE CLEANSERS AT HOME:
Face cleansers for all types:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Get a teaspoonful of lemon juice, mix it with two tablespoons of milk or cream and shake thoroughly, this process will help the ingredients mix well. Add only 1/8 cup of ground almonds to complete the mixture.
- Since your skin is delicate and soft, apply the mixture on your skin gently, you can use a soft sponge or a clean face towel.
- Since warm water opens the pores of the skin, use it instead of cold water to rinse your face, this will give you quick results.
Dry Face Cleanser:
- Wash a bowel with warm water and leave it to dry thoroughly, warm water kills all germs which might be harmful to your skin.
- Put 2 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal into the bowel.
- Add equivalent tablespoons of plain yogurt to cooked oatmeal.
- Aquarter of a cucumber will be enough to make the cleanser complete.
- Gently rinse your face with this mixture to make it smooth, moisturized and soft.
- Cotton pads soaked in a leftover solution will provide a quick refreshing wash.
Moisturizing Honey Rinse:
- Add one tablespoon of honey, cream and oat/rice bran into a clean bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and heat it in a microwave.
- Stir the solution until when it’s properly mixed.
- Apply this face cleanser on your face when it’s still warm
- When mixing this face cleanser, you will need only one ripe tomato, two tablespoons of milk and two tablespoons of orange or lemon juice.
- Put them in a food processer that will help you to mix and cut up these ingredients.
- Now power the food processer to cut and mix the ingredients thoroughly to achieve a smooth face cleanser.
- You can preserve any leftover mixture for up to one month; keep any leftovers in the fridge.
- Wash and rinse your face with this stimulating and fascinating face cleanser for a smooth, soft and moisturized skin.
- The formulation of this cleanser is similar to fascinating cleanser only that the mixture can only be preserved for only three days, so you better do it in moderate amounts.
- Get a slice of peeled apple, mix it with two tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- Put the mixture in a food processor and add equal quantities of a teaspoonful of olive oil and lemon or orange juice.
- Blend the mixture till it’s thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- You can now use this face cleanser to wash or rinse your oily face.
- Put four grapes in a food processor
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and only one teaspoonful of milk.
- Power the food processor then blend the ingredients to get a smooth mixture.
- You can now wash your face with mixture for a smooth and soft skin.
Restore and Guard cleanser
- Get a large aloe Vera leaf and peel it. I suggest you wear a glove during this process because Aloe Vera leaves had a bad test..
- Put it in a food processor and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the ingredients with a teaspoonful of plain yogurt and one small slice of peeled papaya.
- Power the food processor to blend the mixture to obtain a smooth cleanser.
- You can now wash your face with this face cleanser.
Exfoliating Face Rinse:
- Get one tablespoon of sugar, mix it with honey. Add only two tablespoons of cold aloe Vera.
- Put the ingredients into a clean bowel.
- Stir with a spoon to so that they mix thoroughly.
- Gently rinse the mixture on your face.
- For better results, I would recommend leaving the scrub on your face for about 10 minutes to fully cleanse and exfoliate your face.
- Get a clean bowel, pour two tablespoons of water and mix it with four tablespoons of flour.
- Add small amounts of sugar to the mixture and stir with a fork or spoon till when the mixture is fully mixed and smooth.
- Smear the mixture on the face and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- You can refrigerate the leftover for about one week.
AFFORDABLE FACE CLEANSERS FOR OILY SKINS:
- Olay Combination/Oily Foaming Face Wash, 7-Ounce $75.43
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – 20oz 2 Pk $24.69
- Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster – For Oily Skin 1.7oz (48g) $124.00
- MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream – $125.00
- Sisleya Global Anti-Age Extra-Rich Cream, 1.6-Ounce Jar – $294.78
- 2. Flower Water Face Wash
Flower water wash is a gentle and great face cleanser for all face types. It was formulated with a fresh, real Lavender Hydrosol which gives it a fresh and clean aroma. This face cleanser provides you with gentle astringent, antiseptic, healing, and calming properties for your face.Well if you want to maximize the merits of using this flower water wash, apply it to a warm moist skin. Shop It here:
- 3. All Natural Face Cleanser
A skin problem such as acne, break-outs, and dryness, premature aging, among others was the main reason why AltaSkincare was formulated. It was formulated from natural and organic ingredients that will make your skin smooth, soft and moisturized for along the day. AltaSkincare contains natural ingredients of high quality and high concentrations of therapeutic essential oils which were tested under dermatological control, so you don’t have to worry about its performance. Shop it here….:
TIPS ON HOW TO HAVE A CLEAN FACE WITHOUT USING A FACIAL CLEANSER:
Sometimes, you may not have enough money to buy a good face cleanser ormoisturizer. The only option left will be using natural methods to keep and have your face clean.I know it’s not that easy to go without a cleanser or moisturizer, however I will share with you a few tips on how to have a clean face without using a face cleanser.
Rinse your face with clean water only.
- Washing your face with clean water will open the pores of your skin making it clear and clean. You can wash your face early in the morning, late in the evening and also when you’re from jogging or doing any physical exercise.
If possible, you can Rinse your face with salty warm water.
- Salty warm water will act as an ant-biotic that will kill bacterial off your face which in-turn will prevent pimple growth.
- Instead of salty warm water, use sugary warm water that will remove dead cells from your face in order to make it smoother.
Now you can Add a few drops of olive oil to your face.
- If you have a dry face or skin, you can moisturize it by smearing at-least two tea spoonful of olive oil to your face. Olive oil is rich in essential vitamins and minerals that will help to moisturize your skin.
- Clear Skin Trio for Acne and Problem Skin with Face Cleanser
- Soap Free Face Cleanser With Organic Lavender
TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR OILY SKIN:
- Don’t use rough objects to wash your face: These Rough objects will stimulate production of more oil. Make use of smooth products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy Acids.
- Use a slightly acidic cleaner: Scientifically, bacteria are affected with acidic environment. They tend to multiply in alkaline environment. Therefore wash your face early morning and when going to bed with an acidic foaming cleanser.
- Go for a moisturizer that is oil-free. I have listed 15 best natural cleansers you can use on an oily skin on this list, so you can choose from any of these products.
DISCOVER MORE FACE CLEANSERS FOR OILY SKINS BELOW:
- 6. Luxury Face Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skins
- 7. Face Wash Facial Cleanser
- 8. Moisturizing Lemon & Aloe Face Cleanser
- 9. Deep Pore Face Cleanser Oil Free With Willow Charcoal
10.Herbal Face Cleanser
11.Acne Treatment – Face Wash
- Gentle Face Cleanser
13.Soap Free Facial Cleanser
14.Face Cleanser With Salicylic Acid
15.Lavender Silk Cleanser for the Face