There are various kinds of hairstyle that suit certain events and if you care for your hair, you would probably style according to the occasion or event. Depending with whether your hair is long or short, we hope to show that you can style your hair in whichever way that you want. Short hair is ever popular today. Having short hair puts you at an advantage, it is easy to style, easy to maintain and also very elegant.
With so many events out there to style your hair to, you will be able to find one that suits you. Going to any event or anywhere a lady needs to look their best, you also need to think about the hair. You want a hair that when styled will show your natural beauty and also match accordingly with the event. Many young ladies usually do not know what to style, let’s look at a few UpDo hairstyles that would be an ideal for you.
5 Easy updos for medium hair – Get it here!
1. Style-A-Do / Mini-Do Duo Pack by Hairdo
Style-A-Do – Easy updos for medium hair – Get it here!
How to Style
The Style-A-Do / Mini-Do Duo Pack by Hairdo hairstyle being ideal for almost any occasion, will make a wonderful one for going to anywhere. This is simple cluster of softly rolled curls that will give you that elegant look.
This hairstyle is suitable for all ages and can be styled in the following ways:
- When styling, make sure to use the right kind of products so as to aid in maintaining of the hair and also increasing its durability.
- With different kinds of colors to choose from, make sure to choose and dye with one that will suit your tone and skin.
The Grace is highly recommended for any face shape that is diamond, round, oval and heart.
How to Care
- To get great straight hair, first of all grow it very long so that it gets heavy, then cut is short so as to have your short straight hair.
- Make sure to blow dry. This will reduce and prevent any kind of hair damage, but do not blow dry every time.
- Wash the hair with natural and organic hair products.
2. Cherish by Easihair
Cherish by Easihair – Easy updos for medium hair Get it here!
How to style
This is a straightforward and great UpDo design that will be ideal for you to style. The cherish hairstyle gives you an appealing look that would make someone think you spent long hours at the salon. This hairstyle can be styled in the following ways:
- One can decide to add an exotic flower, rhinestones or even pearls to match along with the hair.
- You can also pull the hair into a bun and create a unique style.
To fully look your best in this short hair style, one needs to have a round, square and oval shaped face.
How to Care
- Use organic products on the hair to ensure that your hair is moisturized. Natural oils include coconut oil, jojoba oils or almonds.
- Make sure to select your products very carefully.
- Moisturize your ends. Ensure you keep the ends moisturized so that you do not end up with split ends.
3. Elegance by Easihair
Elegance by Easihair – Easy updos for medium hair – Get it here!
How to Style
If you are looking for a playful and great hairstyle for a simple event, then the Elegance is the right short hairstyle for you. Also appropriate for other occasions, this is a hairstyle that can be styled easily. One can style it with a bun or cover it up depending with your preferences. This hair style can be styled as follows:
- Make sure to use the right kind of beauty care products so as to aid in extending the life and quality of the hair.
- Always comb the hair to detangle ad avoid the hair getting frizzy.
Although anyone can have this style, it is more ideal for diamond, oval, heart, square and round shaped face.
How to Care
- When you are sleeping, make sure to sleep on satin pillowcases or tie the hair up in a silk scarf so as your hair can stay as healthy as possible and also it will not break or tear.
- It is recommended to try a protein treatment at least once a month. This will make your hair shinier and less prone to breakage and over moisturizing.